oracle sqldeveloper - Can't connect to DB in virtual machine -


I am having a problem when trying to connect to my DHH connected to the RedHat virtual machine.

I have a V.M. Oracle XE is installed. Here is my port forwarding configuration:

Port forwarding

However, when I try to connect to Windows using SQL Developer, then I can not get a connection and when checking the connection I get the following error:

< Img src = "https: //i.stack .imgur.com / 7DCC2.png" alt = "sqlDev">

How do I solve it? Thanks

solution

It will not happen again, but it is completely up to you!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -