R : Column operation on a data frame -


I have a column in my data frame df which ratio It is separated from two positive integers x and y [that is, format is x / Y ]. I would like to replace each line in this column with the integer ((x / y) * 10) (round in the nearest integer)

example, for example if one Element 14/20 in ratio I have to change it to 7 .

[A level 0/0 in the ratios column in which I want it to be 5 ]

Here's an approach:

  # Example data frame & gt; Dat & lt; - data.frame (ratio = c ("0/0", "14/20")) conversion (dat, ratio 2 = sapply (strsplit (as.character (ratio), "/"), function (x) if (X [2] == "0") 5 more goals (decrease ("/", as.inger (x)) * 10))) # ratio ratio 2 # 1/0/05 # 2 14/20 7  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -