restructuredtext - some online tool or automation plugin for sublimetext for generating sphinx RST tables -


I am using sphinx for documentation.

I want to learn from an example based on a series of files. Copy-paste text is similar to the table shown here:

  + --------- --------------- + ---- -------- + ---------- + ---------- + | Header row, column 1 | Header 2 | Header 3 | Header 4 | | (Header rows optional). | | | + ============================================== ========== + | Body line 1, column 1 | Column2 Column 3 | Column 4 + ------------------------ + ------------ + ---------- + ---------- + | Body line 2 ... | ... | | + ------------------------ + ------------ + ---------- + ---------- +  

Please help me and indicate which type of sublime text plugin I can use for it or maybe some online tool is available

OK I found something like this

This creates an architecture which I Wanted and you can easily import CSV file, or just copy paste.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -