spring - How to remove an Activity from a WorkFlow in BroadleafCommerce? -


I am using BroadleafCommerce to remove ValidateAddRequestActivity from AddItemWorkFlow I have a requirement. I have given my activity equal to the same order, such as Value Added Protection Act. However, I am getting it in activities. How can I remove Value AddedAdueActiveActivity Activity and keep my own place.

  Here is my code snippet. How do I override this? Thanks in advance. & Lt; Bean P: order = "1000" id = "xxSkuValidate" class = "com.xxxxx.workflow.ValidateSkuAddToCart" /> & Lt; Bean id = "blAddItemWorkflow" class = "org.broadleafcommerce.workflow.SequenceProcessor" & gt; & Lt; Property Name = "Activities" & gt; & Lt; List & gt; & Lt; Ref bean = "xxSkuValidate" /> & Lt; / List & gt; & Lt; / Property & gt; & Lt; / Bean & gt;  

You have many possibilities, but if you actually have blValidateAddRequestActivity class

org.broadleafcommerce.core.order.service.workflow.add.ValidateAddRequestActivity

You just have a bean with the same ID Example:

& lt; Bean P: order = "1000" id = "blValidateAddRequestActivity" class = "com.xxxxx.workflow.ValidateSkuAddToCart" />

But if you want to remove it, then I can give you only 'work around' from my perspective.

P>


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -