c++ - Qt : reference to non-static member function must be called -


I am new to Qt, and today I have to code my code from QFuture To run the tasks.

I have a way that changes the saturation value of QImage , which gives QPixmap objects to my QGraphicsView To pull on It does not work well to use all threads, but obviously it is very intense on the main thread, so I want to move it.

I read some articles about threading in QT, and found that supports V5, it seemed to be perfect for the case of my use, as I thought I had my work down As a snippet I can send it to a new thread:

  zero main window :: on_slideSaturation_valueChanged (int value) {QFuture & lt; QPixmap & gt; Future = QtConcurrent :: Run (slider-> Modify edit, value, image); Future.waitForFinished (); Image = future.result (); RenderImageToCanvas (); Modified = true; }  

However, I should call the reference to the non-static member function . This error is calling from my sliders class, I know that I have not declared the method as a static, but when I make it a whole stack of errors - then there is no way that I am using this method Can I pass in my concurrent call without being declared as stable?

slider H

  class sliders {public: sliders (); Enum Member {Red, Green, Blue, Brightness, Contrast, Hue, Purple, Lightness}; QPixmap Modify Tritter (Int, QpixSmap); Zero setmember (member, int); Int member (member member); Private: int m_redValue; Int m_greenValue; Int m_blueValue; Int m_brightnessValue; Int m_contrastValue; Int m_hueValue; Int m_saturationValue; Int m_lightnessValue; };    

You should call QtConcurrent :: run this way :

QFuture & lt; QPixmap & gt; Future = QtConcurrent :: Run (Sliders, and Sliders: Modify Compression, Value, Image);

But I think you are using it incorrectly. Your on_slideSaturation_valueChanged slot, which I believe implements in the main thread, will be blocked until future.waitForFinished () returns.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -