datagrid - Visual FoxPro 9 Grid: how to simulate down arrow with a barcode reader -


I have a grid in Visual FoxPro where my client will use the Motorola CSE 3000 series barcode reader. The problem is the grid, if you simulate the entry key (chr (13)), then going to the next field on the same line and not creating a new line.

The only way is the press

Do you have any ideas?

Do you have any ideas?

Do you have any ideas?

/ P>

Thank you.

I understand with the barcode reader that enter one but not a single keyboard command (DNARROW), is it ? So that the solution should choose the key pressed from the form, I organize the "keypress" form in that item, in that event you can insert the code to leave the next record.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -