How to restore corrupted database file in mysql -


I have formatted my system (C) in which my database files have unfortunately lost my database backups. I retrieve my database files as the dump files. When I tried to restore my display error to my dump file as mentioned below,

  18:00:34 restore e: \ pos1.sql  

Running: mysql.exe --default-file = "c: \ users \ ashfaq \ appdata \ local \ temp \ tmpdi5lll.cnf" - host = localhost --user = root - Port = 3306 - default-character-set = UTF8 - comments & lt; "E: \ pos1.sql" error: ASCII has appeared in the '\ 0' statement, but unless the option -bene-mode is enabled and mysql is run in non-interactive mode, it is not allowed is. Set - binaries-mode 1 if ASCII '\ 0' is expected. Query: ''.

Operation failed exitcode 1 18:00:36 E: \ pos1.sql has ended with 1 errors

Any help would be appreciated ... < / P>


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -