java - : ORA-01722: invalid number error in JSTL query -


Friends I am working on jsp and servlets and web application in oacle SQL developer .. in myjsp.jsp I have a List

  list & lt; String & gt; Sex list = (list & lt; string & gt;) request.getAttribute ("sex list"); & Gt%;  

and put it in the combo box in the JSTL tag like this

   

and I

  & lt; Sql: query data source = "$ {dbcon}" var = "result" & gt; Choose first name, last name from members where sex =? & Lt; Sql: Ultimate value = "$ {gender}" & gt; & Lt; / Sql: Ultimate & gt;  

And in my database there is gender number (0,1) .. So no help to avoid error ??


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -