javascript - Unable to evaluate math expressions using Mathos Math Prser -


I am using to evaluate math expressions. I am trying to parse the following expression, but it throws the FormatException - Input string not in the correct format.

  Mathos.Parser.MathParser parser = new Mathos.Parser.MathParser (); String expression = "mathpaw ((4), (5))"; // or "Math.sqrt (1)"; String result = parser. Purse (expression); ostring ();  

In my app, I am using the math editor, which gives me the math. Using this math I am parsing it for plain math expression using javascript and then sending this expression to evaluate my C # code. What's wrong with my expression?

Note: Due to certain conditions I am not evaluating math expression in JavaScript.

The reason for this does not work because the pow Is defined as. The code below should work:

  Mathos. Parser Mathpresar parser = new mathos. Parser MathPerson (); String expression = "pau (4,5)"; String result = parser. Purse (expression); ostring (); // or string expression = 2 = "4 ^ 5"; String result2 = parser.Parse (expression2). Ostring (); Assurance First (result, result 2);  

Basically, to use the Math.Po function, you build in the power operator or made in the power function .

You can change the definition of power function at any time. The current definition is:

  1. Power function: local function.add ("pau", x => (decimal) math.p. ((double) x [0], (bi ) X [1]));
  2. Power operator: operator list.ad ("^"); and operator action.ed ("^", (number A, number B) => (decimal) math.po ((double) number A, (double) number b));

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -