php - drupal 7 How can I get cron jobs to run automatically -


I have installed the Alicia Cron module and have setup the cron job. So far I'm running cron jobs mannually. And it takes a lot of time because I have more than just running a cron every 2 hours. I read the handbook on cron configuration, but there was not enough, because I am not a PHP literacy person.

How can I automatically do my Duplicate Run Cron ??? So that I do not have to come back to my site every 2 hours.

You can use crontab. Generally it can be accessed on your server by running crontab -e in person on your server and then adding an entry to specify to update your site. For example,

  0 * * * * wget -O - -q -t 1 http: // {your_drupal_server} /cron.php  

Go to {your_drupal_server} with your server's URL every hour.

  • Crop on the wiki page -
- Drupal's page for the installation of the crossstab

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -