r - save output in data.frame for if-else statement -


I try to create a function (which will later be used to work with shiny R) At the moment I fail to store results from my function in the data frame. So far I have created the following code:

  f_expccm  

I hope to receive an output data with the following entries:

  [1] -500 [1] 855 [1] 738.40 9 1 [6] 637.7169 [1] 550.7555 [1] 475.6525  

But I am only able to get it if I Add print function (which does not save results from my knowledge ...):

Any help will be greatly appreciated !!! Best regards,

Is this the behavior you are looking for?

  F_expccm  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -