android - Errors after importing appcompact v7 -


After uploading an app compact v7, even after creating another workspace, I still have many errors like this: / P> - Error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android: actionModeShareDrawable'

Let me work with my projects , Because now I have to work with my projects, which now throw a red exclamation mark

Aehaparmpet

Build check target your project and Aepkanpalp_vin Library Project. It should be similar, if your project has less build target than this error and you will not be able to create it.

To fix the problem in Eclipse, go to Project-> Properties-> Android (Project Build Target) and select the equivalent of your Epipatam Library Project.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -