angularjs - element not set with try catch in protractor? -


I am writing a launcher test for my angular JS webpage. There is a jsonfile that I am using to fill data on the page. The statement of the attempt will discover the element in which the property of the model is:

  var data = {name: 'James', address: '11 Sussex Street'}; (Key in data) {try {var el = element (by.model ('name')); If (el.isElementPresent ()) {el.clear () SendKeys (data [key]); }} Hold (error) {console.log ('error occurred', mistake); }}  

When I run the trial, I get an error:

  Type error: the property can not be read 'Elements Override' Undefined  

Has an element of the name but is not set?

Try it instead

  var el = element (by Model ('name')); El.isPresent (). Then (function (present) {if (elongated) {el.clear (.) SendKeys ('James');}}) Catch (err) {console.log ('error occured', err); }  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -