drupal - Run individual cron jobs with Drush -


Is it possible to run personalized cron jobs through the Dash? Like I have a cron job called "Macron" In the I Esysia UI, I can run 1 job by clicking [Run].

In the Drawer, I can use the "Dryer Eilsia-Crown" command, but it will run all active cron jobs.

My question: How can I run a micron (only) through a draw?

Request: Make all cron jobs available in the Dush so that "Dres Elysia-cron micron" works.

Here's how I am preparing my Kroon hook.

1) Call the appropriate hookcans in your module. modulename_cron is what you want.

2) Understand that when a particular variable has an effect on the move. In my case, there is a variable modulename_cron_last which runs the last cron. I have to force it to run 0.

3) Run the Dash:

  Dish Evil "variable_set ('modulename_cron_last', 0);" Dryer eval "modulename_cron ();" Dish Evil "variable_set ('module_con_last', time ());" > Drill elysia-cron run [JOB_NAME] or: drush elysia-cron run [JOB_NAME] --ignore-time  

(to apply execution -ignore- Time)

4) Create a script and add it to your scheduler (in my case, real local Linux crontab)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -