How to add field into search widget in adempiere -


I want to add new fields to the search widget in adempiere. As an example, my search widget already has name and description fields. Besides, I want to add the address_id field. I do not know how to do this. If anyone knows how to do this? Please help me ..

Let me see that I have got your rights.

You have a table, and when you press the Search button, display "name" and "description" field of search window.

You add "address_id" as an additional search criteria, as a system administrator, you "table and column" , search your table and then go to the "Columns" tab and find the "address_id" column there "selection Column " sign.

HIH


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -