html - I can use footer tag from HTML5 in IE8 -


I found something weird in my website ... I used HTML5 and this script to use in the old browser I am

  & lt; Script src = "http://html5shim.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/html5.js" & gt; & Lt; / Script & gt;  

When I & lt; Article & gt ;, & lt; Section & gt; , but when I & lt; Footer & gt; , use T.

I do not know the reason for this.

Other tags have open tags and close tags .... this is the html code header:

   

Footer code

  & lt; Footer class = "pie" & gt; & Lt; P & gt; & Lt; A href = "mywebsite.html" title = "myWeb" target = "_ blank" & gt; Web site & lt; / A & gt; & Lt; / P & gt; & Lt; / Footer & gt;  

Thanks for all the responses!

I got the problem ... I see my settings in IE and I have scripting disabled ... I am active and working!

Thanks for all!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -