JavaScript - AngularJS HTML interpreter -


I have an array like content and HTML tags:

 for  (in cars Car .Parking [0]} {content.push ('

But my HTML, when I do:

  My stuff: {{myContent}}  

Displays this:

  Text text text text  

I hope , such as in my console:

  text lesson  text text   

How can I fix it?

Thank you!

You need to use ng-bing-html directive if You want to add html to look like below

  & lt; P ng-bind-html = "myContent" & gt; & Lt; / P & gt;  

and you must add angular-sanitize.js and define dependencies as angular.module ('yourModule', ['ngSanitize']) Inorder to do this


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -