php - Laravel session not working on server -


On my local environment, the larval 4 sessions work perfectly but this does not happen on my server. If I do:

  session: put ("user_id", 1); Echo session :: get ("user_id");  

It shows: 1 but if I do:

  session: put ("user_id", 1) ; Return Redirect: From ("Some");  

Where I have:

  Session resonation :: get ("user_id");  

It returns the undefined variable.

I have found at my session.php:

  ... 'driver' = & gt; 'File', 'domain' = & gt; "..., ...  

and after a session :: put () , this is a archive / sessions The file is created, but after that, session :: find () is not available.

Please help! !!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -