Return in a function - PHP -


Even if I understand what everything is doing, then I argue that < Code> Returns $ toggle below the working code:

   

I do my work and call it back by repeating it, but what happens in that return $ totaal function? I never called it, but without that return I get an empty place.

I should have lost some kind of logic in my mind ....

return gives the word itself (returns back) something.
In this case either $ var1 + $ var2 or $ var1 - $ var2 .

The variables inside a function can not be reached generally outside of it.
with return but you can get something from within the function to get it

Keep in mind that the execution of a return function will end.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -