amazon ec2 - How to host a website in Amazone ec2 windows server 2008 r2 -


I created virtual server in amazon es2. My server is Windows Server 2008 R2. It is already installed iis. I hosted my site The problem is, I do not know what my name server is?

I have the domain xyz.com. Now what name server should I put in my domain name registration website? I could not find where the name server is from

please help?

It sounds like you want to use Amazon, which is their DNS solution. Log in to AWS, select Router 53 from the Main menu, and within Route 53, you want to create a hosted zone for XYZ dot com, then create a record for www.xyz.com within that zone. EC2 is an alias for example. When you create hosted areas, it will list the names of the DNS servers you use.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -