android - Limiting and/or automatically changing value for number input fields -


I am working on a minigolf app for Android, and I want to display 18 lines of input number field Users using knockout forehousing binary can insert the necessary number of hits for each hole.

My first requirement is that I want to behave in those input fields so that when the user enters "9" then it should be automatically converted to 10 (because Minigolf's rules say that If the user uses more than 8 hits, the hole should be counted as 10).

My second requirement is that it is possible to type more than 10 numbers at this time. I have to specify that you can not type more than 10 numbers in the input fields.

Anyone will get any ideas to solve my needs?

This is my cell phone:

  & lt ;! - to advance: round - & gt; & Lt; Input class = "input-block-level" name = "number" type = "number" value = "" data-bind = "value: hit, value update: 'key'" maximum length = "2" min = "1 "Max =" 10 "/> & Lt ;! - / ko - & gt;  

I have found a check for numbers on fields using javascript 9 and 10 In greater numbers, both numbers will change into 10, so now it works as an app like


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -