c - How to detect text region in image? -


Looking at an image (i.e. newspaper, scan newspaper, magazine etc.), how can I find out the area of ​​the text ? I just need to know this area and it needs to be removed, there is no need to identify the text.

Objective I want to remove these text areas so that it will speed up my withdrawal process as these text areas are meaningless for my application

Best!

Enter image details here

< Div class = "post-text" itemprop = "text">

You can use to highlight text areas. Using my Max implementation has been posted, you can

  img = imread ('http://i.stack.imgur.com/Eyepc.jpg'); [Swt swtcc] = SWT (IMG, 0, 10); Playing with image parameters in the <350>   

side-map extraction's internal parameters and SWT.m can tweak the mask as a result of your needs.

To get this result: Enter image details here I get these parameters < Code> SWT.m :

  bordermap = single (edge ​​(IMG, 'can', [0.05 0.25]));  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -