Copy data from EWS Extended property to Outlook item UserProperty -


In my plugin I use ExtendedProperty to save some metadata on it. I need to use EWS to determine the value of extended properties using EWS and I only have permission to connect with Outlook, so I think I can use MailItem's UserPropery, so I used to get old data Must have to migrate in some way. Fears coming to my mind inquire about all those who have specific extended assets that use EWS and copies the values ​​in MailItem.UserProperty. Does anyone know how to ask EWS, or maybe you have another idea for how to migrate this data?

Using expanded properties with EWS creates custom MAPI properties on Outlook items, which can be accessed by the User Properties Collection Or through the Outlook Object Model. You do not need to migrate anything.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -