delphi - EPackageError caused by a unit that is implicitely imported -


I am currently involved in a Delphi XE5 project and I am facing a problem that I do not solve Can I have a Delphi project group that is an indicator of EXI; This exe loads multiple Runtime BPL dynamically, these BPL are also part of the project group. However, when I run the application, I can not load the package with the 'error message' project {MyProject.exe} picked exception class EPackageError message 'PumpMethod' includes the unit 'flat', which also includes in the package Is 'extractive unit method'

I have already searched on SO, and I have found the reason, especially the big help, during compilation, both of my project BPL emit the following message:

as another one also:

Enter image details here

One project is DclSpark190.bpl, but it is a design time package (control is registered in it). When I shut down this project group and create a new one, I can drag / drop 'my float editor' on a form, and it's all going well.

When I now open Project Group with XE, and I create BPL, I got this message:

It seems OK for me again. The spark package (with the flute) is now included in the 'requirement' list:

Enter image details here

But when I compile it again, 'the following changes ...' are shown again. It looks unusual to me; Spark BPL is already included in the need of the list? Therefore:

Question 1: Why is this happening? Is this a bug in Delphi XE5? Am I doing something wrong here?

In addition, 'import' has been imported on the 'Flat' package; 'Pump Mathie' is still not far:

Such as:

Question 2: I think I have given FlEdit a separate package ' Spark '. The required package list of both BPL is 'spark', but still the warning (W1033) is shown. what else can I do?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -