Gulp-Shell is not executing any commands -


I am trying to execute something using gulp-shell . My gulfile.js has the following content:

  var gulp = require ('gulp'), shell = need ('gulp-shell'); Gulp.task ('test', function () (shell (['echo test'];});  

Then I call it Gulp test I am getting this output:

  Using the fictionfile ~ / glyphfile.js Getting started 'test' ... 2.62 ms  

After the 'test' there is no output for my echo call.

I am using Ubuntu 14VM which I use to use the bookty I'm connected.

Did anyone know what's wrong?

That's because it's not a good way to use a dull shell.

Check it out, as seen

  var gulp = require (shell), shell = ('Gulappan-shell'); Gulp.task ('test', shell.task ([ 'Echo test']);  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -