java - JavaFX AreaChart Clear Data -


I create an object of an extended area chart. If this object is constructed then there is a datasari in this area chart, and later I will add 3 new data series to the Area Chart and the first data will be removed.

How do I remove the first data?

  isachart.getData () .addAll (s1, s2, s3); Here you can see how to add a new series to Asarart, but first I want to delete the old people ...  

Thanks for your help

/ P>


So now I know! I can use the following statement:

  isachart.getData.remove (....)  

But this opens another question! How do I get the total pair of field charts? How do I get information about the series in the field chart?

I have decided with this problem myself. You can do something like this:

  isachart.getData (). RemoveAll (m_histogram.getData ());  

This field will remove all types of data inside the chart !!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -