javascript - Load tinymce after html changed -


I am trying to write a drag and use the HTML editor to use the tunima and start it as an inline I am doing this work properly. But in one part I have the duplicator of an element that does this:

  $ (obj). Parent () [0] .outerHTML + = "\ n \ n" + $ (obj)) .parent () [0] .outerHTML;  

After executing this part, tinimax does not work for this element and the new element.

In the second part I have a html code editor,

I change the duplicator in this way:

  $ (obj) Parent () [0] .Utter HTML + = "\ n \ n" + $ (obj). Parent () [0] .outerHTML; InitTinymce (); // This is my initilizer function  

but ...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -