Pentaho 5.0.1-stable Marketplace don't show any item -


I have installed Penthouse 5.0.1 on my server and accessing it from client through local IP address port 8080

  [info] WD:  

When I opened the market, show an item and the javascript console log show error is not in the form of Believes. Feedback: Zero unwanted type error: Property 'map' can not be read as property of null marketplace.js: 113 impl.processPluginListResponse marketplace.js: 113 fire jquery.js: 1047 self. With fire jquery.js: 1165 done jquery.js: 7400 callback jquery js: 8181

When I press the Fresh button, it still has the same error.

The Bisarar works well in my local host ...

Please,

Best regards,

Is the server behind the firewall? If you are using a firewall, then the market is not able to work in Pentaho 5.0.1.

It has been fixed at 5.2 (or 5.1, do not remember).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -