visual studio 2010 - Source files not in project directory -


There are two projects in the specified directory below, besides I have two files - PurchaseOrder.wsdl.c And PurchaseOrder.wsdl.h I need to share between projects.

  C: \ Proj \ PurchaseOrderClient // project `Purchase Order Client` directory C: \ proj \ PurchaseOrderService // Project` Purchase Order Client` directory C: \ proj \ // Shared Files ` Purchase order.DDSLC and `Purchase order.verndhl` directory  

I have added header and source files in the appropriated filter.

This title file is okay if I define the project code like #include. \. \ PurchaseOrder.wsdl.h "

But how do I tell the project, where is the PurchaseOrder.wsdl.c file? I think that's the reason I have added problems.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -