asp.net mvc - authentication gets shared in different applications -


I have two MVC-applications I have to debug at the same time with different user logins.

Two apps do not share any databases or anything else.

The problem is: When I debug both apps at the same time, and then puts a user in app 1 (default asp.net), after that I have a different user login in app 2 When I return to App 1 and refresh the page, the logged in user in app2 is logged in app1.

So, this is a bug or how do I fix it? I can do so that I can log in to my two apps in different users As an A?

Edit: When I have apps in different browsers (one in Chrome and one in Firefox)

As a solution for debugging, you can open projects in different browsers, but if you want to resolve it permanently, then you should know that the subscription How domain login varies.

Take a look at this:

and another:

< / Div>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -