Eclipse CDT (C++ IDE) with Visual Studio 2013 Compiler -


First of all I want to say that I do not know much about Compiler.

I want to use Visual Studio's compiler but I do not want to use Visual Studio's IDE. I'd rather use IDB of codeboc or Eclipse C ++ IDE

I do not want to use Kodhalax's Minhad GCC compiler (because it runs things that it should not do).

So I can use the Codex or the Eclipse IDE with the Visual Studio 2013 C ++ compiler.

Yes you can use MS Visual C ++ Toolchain in Excel:

< P> Enter image details here

and then C / C ++ Build -> Settings


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -