mule - Single global JMS Connector across flows or using multiple JMS configurations -


I am a mule a newbie and one of the best practice questions is:

There are many sisters in my searched app That many active listeners are listening on the queue, which are following the systems and jobs states that are being processed. I have installed a single JMS connector configuration, which is being shared by all the flows, in the form of an inbound endpoint and as an outbound endpoint

Is this the right setup or do I need to use several JMS connectors?

Any help would be appreciated.

A JMS connector can be shared in Mual Flow as you specify. Different connectors are used when you need different settings for different flows.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -