php - oci_connect() only works on cli -


I have installed httpd and httpd-devel packages on a server and have installed php and php-devel. I downloaded and installed the original client and SDK for Oracle and then proceeded to use the PECL to install the OCI 8 extension.

When I try to run the OCIconnect function page on CII, it works fine. But when I try to load the same PHP page at http, I get the following error:

Fatal error: Undefined function in / var / www / html / index.php Call oci_connect () on line 10

I compared both of php ini and note that /etc/php.d/oci8.ini The file is loaded in CLI and the Http version

However, the module details are available only on the clear version:

  oci8 OCI8 support = & gt; Enable OCI8 DTrace support = & gt; Disabled OCI8 version = & gt; 2.0.8 Modification = & gt; $ Id: f04114d4d67cffea4cdc2ed3b7f0229c2caa5016 $ Oracle Run-Time Client Library Version = & gt; 12.1.0.2.0 Oracle Compiled Time Instant Client Version = & gt; 12.1 Director = & gt; Local Values ​​= & gt; Master value oci8.connection_class = & gt; No value & gt; No value oci8.default_prefetch = & gt; 100 = & gt; 100 oci8.events = & gt; Off = & gt; Off OC 8.Max_Percent = & gt; -1 = & gt; -1 oci8.old_oci_close_semantics = & gt; Off = & gt; OF OC 8.Extensive_timeout = & gt; -1 = & gt; -1 oci8.ping_interval = & gt; 60 = & gt; 60 oci8.privileged_connect = & gt; Off = & gt; Off OC 8.Statement_Cach_Size = & gt; 20 = & gt; 20  

I do not understand slang for my life, why only loads only one detail when both have the same configuration file.

Thanks for any help!

I managed to fix it by deactivating SELINUX

< / Html>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -