VS 2013 cannot create new asp.net web application project -


Then I'm trying to create a new asp.net web application in Visual Studio 2013. I select the empty project template (right).

Then I get an error message "Unspecified error (exception HRESULT: 0x80004005 (E_FAIL)).

My Searching for nearby nets helps, but there is no happiness yet. I have seen many people saying this as saying "Tools> Options> Source Control" to ensure the environment "Get everything when the solution or The project is opened "un By default, all of these boxes are built in. Source Control Environment seats do not have anything near the Team Foundation, make sure what to do?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -