Access Java Web application running on a server by Android device thru wifi -


I searched a solution on this but did not get one. If it has already been answered, sorry, please direct me to it.

My problem is that I have a Java web application running on a local intranet (Tomcat 7, Java 6, MySQL). Within the intranet, all desktops are connected through the LAN and specific servers access the application using IP, such as some 198.162.2.10.

Now, I want to access it through my Android mobile phone too. The whole building is Wifi enabled and I am able to access this web application, if I have an IP address and it has been entered in the mobile browser, but I would like to automate this mobile access and wrap it in an app that is automatic Changed the IP with access to clicks as well. We have dynamic IP.

You can use the component to display a web page inside your application. As an alternative, you can use co-HTTP requests and posts in your web application.

You can configure the local DNS server about dynamic IP or assign a steady IP to the server. Anyway, the application requires a certain address to connect to the web application, unless you want to manually insert the address each time.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -