cygwin - Incorrect behaviour of arrow keys using SBT on Windows 7 -


I'm using 0.13.6 on Windows 7, and I'm running it using a sigwin (bash shell) I am I have a problem with arrow keys: The arrow-up moves the cursor over, while I want it to go through command history (and I think it should be done by default).

The problem appears in what is printed in the terminal. When I press: [Enter the arrow] [Enter], it does executes the previous command. But what I see in the terminal is the cursor which takes a line up, and after entering it, it prints the previous command and executes it.

It must, of course, do not take the cursor after it hit the previous order immediately (at least not standing)

Command line in the SBT Is controlled. Running a jelly in trace mode I can see that it recognizes key-press and it has been mapped for "past history", but the terminal is not properly updated.

I also had the problem that I had to put an end-of-line character for the command to be manually entered, which was decided by adding the following option to my SBT startup script: < / P>

  -Djline terminal = Unix  

I have tried (win, auto, off, etc.) along with other options. I have added the following lines to the jline.inputrc file in my home directory, but it does not help:

  "\ e [A"]: Previous history "\ e [b": Next And in fact, I do not think it should help, because I can see that key presses are correctly identified and mapped to the right commands. 

This behavior does not depend on what arrow keys I use (or not on the numeric keypad).

A work-around SBT straight Windows Command Shell (cmi.xa)).

Does anyone know a way to fix this, so that the command history cycling works in Sigwin?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -