ios - Add invisible tab Item to App -


I have a tab tab tab, all the links from the tab view controller tab bar controller.

However, I do not necessarily need a 5th tab, but I need a hidden view that the app is loading for the first time (Note: do not click any button ..) .

How should I go about doing this?

Usually, I create a view controller and make the connection to tab bar controller and view controller class.

Although I do not want to see a fifth tab for the hidden scene.

Note that the fifth scene should also be shown when it is loaded and visible.

Thanks


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -