javascript - .change() not work after .append() -


I have to identify all the changes on the input and choose

I have a function to do this:

  $ ('input, select'). ("Change", function () {addSelect (); // This function adds a selection when the second selection is done // some other functions ...});  

When I select the first select addSelect () function and the second selection is already created below. But when I clicked on this second, select the function. On ("change") is not working

If I work on the first function ...

Can you help me? Thank You.

You need to use .on () dynamically Prepared Elements

  // This will assign changes to all input events and select under document $ (document) .on ("change ", 'Input, selection', function () {addSelect (); // This function adds a selection when another selection is clicked // some other functions ...});  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -