jquery - is there any plugin that can transform input type file based on user media to capture photos? -


Good idea, I want to upload the user to the pictures.

Photo source webcam / mobile camera / mobile gallery / simple desktop file upload.

And I have to choose multiple photos along with the option :) -Gready Hume -

I'm currently using getUserMedia to capture webcams available. Other intelligent original old code & lt; Input type = 'file' / & gt; And in case it is a mobile i accept = "image / *" capture = "camera" in the input file.

Now I have a question that is there a mature and stable jquery plugin available that can do this?

I mean to identify all the tools associated with getUserMedia and to select a source (webcam / mobile camera / mobile gallery / simple desktop file upload) dialog?

This will be very useful because it will save time for coding and debugging it. And a universal Smart Photo Upload plugin will be :)

thanks


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -