keystore - Trusted Certificate and Key Store generation -


Please certify reliable for each ECDSA keypair in each project, authenticate one (self-signed) key and Store it In a keystore, I already gear the keypair with the Basil Palace and now I want to prepare the certificate and store it.

How can I do this? Can somebody help me in comparison to tutorials?

You can see the bouncy castle document to create a certificate. In case of your use, you should see the Create Version 3 Certificate .

To store more certificates in one, you must

  KeyStore.setCertificateEntry (alias, signed certificate);  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -