logging - Jmeter logs within the Test object/application logs are not logged -


I test.ex. These are junior tests and are executed with JmeterSamler. There are no login statements inside the junit test method or dependent jar where should be seen. I have a statement in my examination method like

  logger.info ("simple log");  

Simple log should not be seen anywhere. I have tried different things of the settings of log_level with categories in jmeter.properties but nothing does help.

I also need to use slf4j with log4j, so I redirected the Commons logging log using the following jars,

  • jcl-over-slf4j
  • slf4j-log4j12 and
  • Log 4j-1.2.7
  • / Li>
  • Logkit and excalibor-logging removed from classpath
  • Added log4j.configuration = file: /path/to/log4j.xmlApenders to parse and Raised on startup.
  • A logger was added to the test class with the standout appender but there is nowhere to be seen logs from the test class
  • jmeter.propeties # log_config = logkit.xml Commented on and lockkit file is not fully present in the bin. Logkit and excalibur-logging are not correct in Jmeter-server.log -jmeter.log, classpath and logging work fine - there is no entry in jmeter.log

jmeter starts right And reports the test logs are important for a reason. How can I log jmeter into jmeter.log within tests through log4j.xml?

Is something very clear that I remember?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -