ms access - sharing database .mdb file over LAN -


I have a desktop application using the Microsoft Access database, its (PC) is already associated with LAN (Home Network, Small LAN). Full access control data Now I want to share this application with another network (large network) and the user wants to get live updates, read-only permission is required. The user wants to ask the database, wants to retrieve data for reading. How is this possible? Is it possible to share only the database? Thanks advance ..

I will run the user level security wizard which simplifies setup of user level security. I will keep the MDB (or ACCDB) file where it is, and only the new user (on large networks) is created with the wizard account.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -