Using xamarin to retrieve JSON message from URl and show in table view -


I'm starting to develop development in Zamine Cross Platform development in Visual Studio. I want to know how to get JSON message from url to show details in table view. Here I give a sample url, how to retrieve the names of all cities in the JSN data and show in the table Help me

url:

As a UD, your question is too broad. But because of that, I give comprehensive answers.

First of all, use HTType client to get data from your URL. Second, use Jason.net to waste your reactions in your institutions / models.

  string url = @ "http://api.wunderground.com / api / 02e5dd8c34e3e657 / geolookup / conditions / forecast / q / Dhaka, Bangladesh .json "; {Var is waiting for the result = customer using the client = new HTTP client ()). GetStrineSync (URL); Return JsonConvert.DeserializeObject & lt; YourModelForTheResponse & gt; (result); }  

Third, to display my data, I am leaving or suggesting that it makes use of tables easier.

I have a sample app that I have inquired from a service, has received a Jason response, and has displayed a list of data using both the xminin. Forms and mono-touch.milog Check out.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -