bash - Failure with creating custom alias in ubuntu 14.04 -


I am running Ubuntu 14.04 on my computer and I am trying to create a custom nickname so that I can get the ghc (Haskell Compiler ). I tried to edit the .bash_aliases file and added the commands:

  alias ghci1 = 'ghc_home = $ HOME / development / bin / ghc' alias ghci2 = 'path = $ ghc_home / bin : $ {PATH} 'nickname ghcis =' ghci ' 

This is the whole thing to do because I installed 7.8.0 GH and every time I want to open the GHC, let me first The command is to write, otherwise I get this error that ghc is not installed on my computer.

When I open a terminal after editing the .bash_aliases file, I get the message:

  Bash: alias: =: not found bash: alias: = : Not found bash: alias: ghci2: did not find bash: alias: =: not found bash: alias: ghcis: bash: alias: =: did not find bash: nickname: GB: did not find bash: alias: ghci1: did not get bash : Alias: =: not found  

What am I doing wrong? I also tried the command:

~ / .bashrc

Just the .bash_aliases file has something wrong, but I get the same error message.

In addition to this, when I get the command alias as a result with other aliases:

  Surname GHC_HOME = '$ HOME / Development / Bin / nhc 'surname PATH =' $ GHC_HOME / bin: $ {PATH} ' 

So my nicknames do not get the names I was assigned to them. Is there any way to '=' character or to do something like this to avoid something like this?

P.S. The guide I used to install GHC 7.8.3 is this:

  https://gist.github.com/yantonov/10083524  
< P> Is there a better way to install GP 7.8.3, or am I incorrectly specifying aliases?

Thank you.

You can set this to export , And then the GHCI will work correctly.

You must type above or below ~ / .bashrc :

Export GHC_HOME = $ HOME / DEVELOPMENT / BIN / GHK Export Path = $ GHC_HOME / bin: $ {PATH}

Then once you have started a new Bash example, You will have access to ghci (if you change a live , You can also do source ~ / .bashrc to reload that file, which will bring the required definition.)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -