build context for docker image very large -


I have created some different directories on the host machine because I try to know about the dock so that my dockfire is organized Able to My dockerfiles look just like this:

My actual RPM is only 1 GB but when I try to do sudo docker build -t = "crystal / test". , I send buildconfig for Docker Daemon 3.5 GB. Is there anything else that I am unaware of as you continue to build Docker images? Is my storage being deposited, as I create more images in my other directories on my host machine?

The Docker Client sends the entire "build context" to the Docker Daemon. That context (by default) is the complete code in the Dockerfile (hence, the entire rpms tree).

You can set up a file to ignore the Docker files, you may want to experiment with it.

Alternatively, you can move your rpms folder to a directory level above your Dockerfile , and only symlink Test. Enter rpm in the directory of the Dockerfile .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -