compilation - How to get "WebKit for GTK+3 1.3.7" headers for ubuntu? -


I am trying to compile pidgin on Ubuntu (minus 17, in fact).

./configure says:

  "You must have WebKit for GTK + 3 1.3.7 or newer development headers"  

But is this version in the Ubuntu package?

I have several packages named "WebKit" or "gtk", and I have tried to find and install other versions but could not find it.

I've downloaded pidgin and webkit sources,

(pidgin support registration seems offline -> therefore, here.)

I have a Debian system but maybe you can do that) First, see what you get with this command at the terminal:

  aptitude search Webkit | Grep gtk  

This will show you all the packages installed on your system (or have already been installed), webkit and gtk

Then you need the package: libwebkitgt k-3.0-dev (in Debian) in your case

Hope this help, you see!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -