ios - Associate Facebook Account With Multiple Users in Parse -


In my application, I use the services of pars to connect users to Facebook. Attempts to connect to the account which are already connected to another user, an error has been given and the user is not allowed to connect. Since I am using an anonymous user in my app, this is a special problem, if the user deletes the app and installs again, because their old accounts are still present in the database connected to their Facebook account, but Now they have a new anonymous user account, and can not link the new account to Facebook.

What is the best way to fix this problem for me? If I am not mistaken, then any user says that when your app is deleted, I will not be able to remove the old user from the database when I delete the app. I need to either log out the old user and log in to the new user when a new user tries to connect with Facebook or allows multiple users to link to the same Facebook account. Or I think the new anonymous user account is merged into the old account that is linked to Facebook.

Anyway, did anyone have such a problem and got a good solution?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -