matlab - display elements of matrix by disp() is showing error that there are too many output arguments -


I have 512x512 uint8 image, I want to display the matrix elements of the image, I used Disp , But error using error (too many output arguments.) How should I display the elements of the matrix of the image.

The program is

  Z = imread ('C: \ Documents and Settings \ ms polichand \ My Documents \ Downloads \ brodatz.tiff'); the figure (); Imshow (jade); An = disp (z);  

error

disp Error using multiple output arguments.

Error in ImageMatics (line 6) A = disp (Z);

What should I do?

The error indicates that you have too many output logic your code

  was A = Disp (Z);  

Output arguments are at the left of = , in this case A . Since you only have one single output argument * and the error says that it is too high then logically it means that the disp function accepts only zero output arguments . In other words, you can call it like this:

  disp (z)  

* Note: The example is [m, n] = size (z)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -