removing a multislot variable in JESS -


I have a deftemplate in which JESS has a multisplot and if the rule is removed, then I use a variable in the multiplex Want to remove For example:

  (deftemplate person (name of slot) (Multistolate friend)) (emphasis (person (name John) (friend Jimmy Joe Jessica)))  

Now I want to remove Jimmy from the friends slot.

Thank you very much

I have made some mistake in your question assuming that the template name is person .

This rule ends with all the friends of all individuals.

  (reject Kilmimmy? P & lt; - (person (friend $? One jimmy $? B)) => (modify? P (friends ($ $? A $ ? B))))  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -