Restful web services unit testing/mocking in java 1.5 version -


I have a Java code that is hosted in Java 1.5 environment, which acts like a client that is another Calling third-party tireless webservices. Now I want to write a unit test case in my application to duplicate the behavior of the third party's cool web services. Any ideas about doing this?

With the Internet, I could see many tools available to do this, but they need Java> 1.6. For example: rest assured, comfort etc ...

I have a strict limit to use Java 1.5 because the main classes depend on version 1.5.

My collection / order version 1.5 only

Please share your thoughts

You can write a stub service, so the client can also call. Depending on the interaction required of the client / test code with the stub, your interface will be defined for the stub, but with its ease it can return the canned response for any set of inputs.

If you have control where the stub is running and running with you, you do not have to limit yourself to Java 1.5

Is there any reason that you Can not test the test in a modern environment, before deploying Java 1.5 on the host for general functionality?

I can suggest that your stub is not required to run in 1.5 environment, just your customer and its testing.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -